This is the Website of Protege Sports, Inc.
For questions and comments can we can reached at CLICK HERE.
Our Website (or a portion of it) is directed at children under 13 years of age. We respect the privacy of children, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities we offer at our Website. For example if they are being registered for a team or league, ProtegeSports.com gathers a substantial amount of personally identifiable information about the child, so it may pass the information onto the leagues, coaches and administrators.
With respect to our online information collection practices from children under 13 years of age: We collect the following types of personal
information directly from children or guardians online:
* email address
* first and last name
* home or physical address including street name and name of a town
* telephone number * birth date
other identifier that permits physical or online contact, for example: do they prefer a specific team, coach or field.
This information is necessary do to the nature of the ProtegeSports.com business, and it is the only way to properly place players together in the correct league, age bracket and division.
Please note that parents may consent to the above collection and use without necessarily consenting to the disclosure of personal information to third parties.
With respect to the collection by other organizations we do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information at our site.
Use and Sharing of Information
The information we collect from children is used:
* for fulfillment of a requested transaction
* for record keeping
* for marketing
* to enable them to participate in a chat room or bulletin board with teammates, coaches and family members associated with the team
* to respond to children's specific requests to participate in activities such as:
* contests or sweepstakes
* subscription to an online newsletter
* voting in polls or otherwise expressing an opinion
* sending electronic greeting cards
* to tailor/customize the visitora's experience at our site
With respect to sharing information:
we do not share children's personal information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the Website
and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment services or technical support to the Website).
We have received the following commitments for security of information from third parties with whom we share personal information
All third parties with whom we share information have agreed to maintain security and integrity of personal information
Parents can review the information that we have collected from their children online, prevent the further use or maintenance of such information, or direct the deletion of their children's personal information by:
* calling us at the telephone number provided above
* emailing us at the above address
* writing to us at the above address