How Does It All Work?
Protege Sports produces sports training video's by professional athletes and delivers them to you over on this
site. Players, coaches, parents, and teams can learn the tips, drills and training techniques used by the pros.
Protege Sports drills can be purchased individually or in specially designed Player Position Packages.
Purchase a Drill or Package once and watch it as many times as you want.
Protege's goal is to train athletes to improve their game. We combine elements of YouTube, MySpace or Facebook,
and iTunes to make the learning experience fun, fast and easy. When you become a member, you have access to the
- Players, Coaches or Leagues can buy training clips and drills for specific skills training, or teams can buy training clips and drills for all players on member teams
- Coaches can buy coaching drills to learn to run better, smarter practices.
- Members can see free interviews from our pros. These are life lessons and positive family value messages. In many cases, players explain their upbringing and what they feel made them successful.
- Players, Coaches, Teams and Leagues can upload videos or pictures of games, team training or player showcasing.
- Teams can set up their own web sites or "Communities" to upload game film, publish practice or game schedules, link to other sites, share comments, messages, pictures or videos with friends or family.
- Once a clip is purchased, it can be viewed on this site in your private account, over-and-over again. There is no limit. Just please respect the law and our rights under copyright law. Sharing Protege videos or your password with others is prohibited unless you purchased under a team or league program.
- It's easy to get started and use. There is no additional hardware required and nothing to download.
- When making a purchase, a personal account will be created for you where your drills will be stored and viewed. This is also where you can upload your own videos and pictures, blog, chat and network with friends. If you already have an account, all new purchased media will automatically be directed to your profile.
- All individually purchased drills will go into the "Purchased Media" section of the Protege Sports Media Center. If you purchase an entire sport, you may view the video clips in the "Drills and Tips" portion of the Protege Sports Media Center.
- All videos are stored on our media server and streamed to your Protege member profile. To view them, simply log-in with your user id (registration email) and your password. You may log-in here SIGN-IN.